This post was sponsored by Better Than Bouillon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
It’s almost Thanksgiving! Aaaah! And if you are scrambling to create a last-minute menu, then I have one more item to check off your list. The bread! It is often requested by guests, yet is just as often completely forgotten until the day of the festivities. But no worries, I have the recipe for you. Featuring my favorite pantry staple, Better Than Bouillon, here is my delicious holiday entertaining recipe for Roasted Beef & Mushroom Cheese Bread Bites…
Roasted Beef & Mushroom Cheese Bread Bites
Time: 25 min.; Serves: 6-8
- 2 tablespoons of Better Than Bouillon Roasted Beef Base
- 1 1/2 cups of tapioca flour
- 2/3 cup of whole milk
- 1/2 cup of asiago cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup of mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and grease a mini muffin pan. Place a sliced mushroom at the bottom of each muffin cavity.
- Place the tapioca flour, cheese, milk, egg, olive oil, and Better Than Bouillon Roasted Beef Base into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the mini muffin pan, filling each cavity to the top.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve hot. Enjoy!
Not only is this a super easy recipe to whip up for the holiday, it has a wonderful kick of flavor all thanks to Better Than Bouillon. Oh and by using tapioca flour instead of regular flour, the bites are gluten free, so you do not have to worry about your guests varying dietary restrictions. For the sake of yumminess, let’s walk through the recipe steps together. First, preheat the oven to 400°F and grease a mini muffin pan. Place a sliced mushroom at the bottom of each muffin cavity.
Next, add the tapioca flour, cheese, milk, egg, olive oil, and Better Than Bouillon Roasted Beef Base into a blender.
I absolutely love to add Better Than Bouillon to as many recipes as I can, because it gives my dishes that “cooked all day” sort of flavor and takes them to the next level of deliciousness. It is a flavorful paste concentrate, equivalent to a bouillon cube or broth. It comes in a variety of flavors like Roasted Chicken, Seasoned Vegetable, Mushroom, and Roasted Garlic.
Okay, back to the recipe. Next, blend the mixture until a smooth batter forms.
Pour the batter into the mini muffin pan, filling each cavity to the top.
Bake approximately 15 minutes or until the bites “pop” out of the tin. Remove from the oven and serve hot.
There you have it! A simple and delicious Thanksgiving bread recipe to satisfy your hungry guests. Make sure to save time and add flavor by keeping Better Than Bouillon close at hand during the holiday season. So tell me, what is the dish you always forget to prepare for Thanksgiving?