This post was sponsored by Heluva Good! as part of an Ambassador Program and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Assuming you do not have a hurricane crashing your Labor Day plans, this weekend is prime time to throw one last summer BBQ. I suggest going all out for this final warm-weathered hoorah. Burgers, pork loin, hot dogs, steak, and, of course, bacon. Wait, did I only list meats? Dang right, I did. There are a plethora of grilling options for you to contemplate, but I will offer up one fantastically decadent appetizer idea: Candied Bacon Dippers paired with Heluva Good! Dip. Bacon Horseradish flavored Heluva Good! Dip to be exact.
Bacon on bacon?! Yes, you heard me right and yes, I am a genius. My genius is limited to out-of-the-box food ideas, but I’ll take what I can get. Sure, you can deliciously pair Heluva Good! Dip with chips or veggies, but why not end the summer with a flavorful bang? Plus, this recipe is ridiculously easy and goes perfectly with the must-have party staple. So, let’s get to it…
Candied Bacon Dippers with Heluva Good! Dip
- 1 tub of Heluva Good! Bacon Horseradish Dip
- 15-20 strips of thick-cut bacon
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a cutting board or large plate, spread out the brown sugar. Dip each strip of bacon in the sugar until evenly coated.
- Place the bacon on the lined baking sheet and repeat. Bake approximately 12 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve the candied bacon as dippers with the Heluva Good! Bacon Horseradish Dip. And then send me a ‘thank you’ note.
And if bacon on bacon is a bit much for you, try it out with Heluva Good! Dip French Onion or Jalapeño Cheddar flavors. All equally delicious in my book! The brand offers an assortment of flavors, all made with real sour cream and delicious spices. It also can’t hurt to have a few extra tubs of the dip around the house, since the dip seriously elevates every snacking experience. Make sure to purchase an assortment of Heluva Good! Dip’s bold flavors at a store near you in the dairy aisle.