Spring is around the corner, so it’s time to prepare! What better way to transition from Winter to Spring than with a delightfully seasonal soup. With the ever delectable Fortune Udon Noodles at its core, you won’t want to miss making my Springtime Udon Soup Tasters.
Is it just me or is soup the ever-elusive entertaining dish? Seriously, when was the last time you served or were served soup at a party or holiday gathering? Never, right?! Well, with today’s recipe I am hoping to change that! Featuring delicate seasonal flavors, this Springtime Udon Soup Tasters recipe is sure to have guests reveling in its culinary delights.
Springtime Udon Soup Tasters
- 1 package of Fortune Udon Noodles Mushroom Flavor
- 1/2 cup of gruyere cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup of strawberries (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh basil (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- Heat the olive oil in a stir fry pan. Rinse the Fortune Udon Noodles under hot water and then place in the pan.
- Add the gruyere, strawberries, basil, and ginger to the noodles. Mix well and stir fry for approximately 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a small pot, bring 1 1/3 cups of water to a boil and then mix in the sauce packet. Cook on high for 3 minutes.
- Use a fork to twirl a large bite-size portion of the noodles and place on the soup-taster bowls. Then add 2-3 tablespoons of the soup broth to each bowl. Serve hot and enjoy!
There you have it! A wonderfully unique way to serve a scrumptious Spring soup. I highly recommend using Fortune Udon Noodles for this recipe, as the quality and taste is incomparable. Plus, the noodles come in 3 yummy flavors: chicken, mushroom, and original shoyu. Pro hosting tip: I found these adorable soup-taster bowls easily online!
You can purchase Fortune Udon Noodle products at United Supermarkets and HEB. Also make sure to follow along with JSL Foods online for more delicious recipes: Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram. So tell me, will you be trying out my Springtime Udon Soup Tasters for your next Spring gathering?