This post was sponsored by King’s Hawaiian as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
We are moments away from the big game and preparations are in full swing. If you are planning a football viewing party this weekend and need to fill the menu, then I have just the recipe! The dish is easy to make, delicious to munch, and right on theme. With the always delectable King’s Hawaiian Pre-Sliced Slider Buns as inspiration, I created Curry Rotisserie Chicken Salad Sliders…
Curry Rotisserie Chicken Salad Sliders
Time: 10 min.; Yields: 9-12 sliders
- 1 package of King’s Hawaiian Pre-Sliced Slider Buns
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken (shredded)
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of grapes (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of scallions (chopped)
- 1 tbs. of curry
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Mix the chicken, mayonnaise, scallions, celery, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Combine thoroughly.
- Mix in the curry until fully combined with the salad. Lastly, gently mix in the grapes.
- Add a heaping scoop of the salad to the bottom of a King’s Hawaiian Pre-Sliced Slider Bun and top with other bun end.
- EXTRA: For game day fun, pipe football stitches on the top of the King’s Hawaiian bun with mayonnaise. Enjoy!
These amazingly delicious sliders are some of the easiest things you could whip up in the kitchen. That being said, let me walk you through the process, just in case! First you will want to combine the chicken, mayonnaise, scallions, celery, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. To make your life super easy, just pick up a rotisserie chicken at your local supermarket for this recipe.
Next, you will want to mix in the curry until it is fully combined with the salad. Let me tell you, the curry not only taste delicious, it smells absolutely divine. And don’t you just love this color?!
Lastly, gently mix in the chopped grapes. If grapes aren’t your thing, blueberries, dried cranberries, or even chopped apple are scrumptious alternatives.
Now it is time to assemble! Add a heaping scoop of the salad to the bottom of a King’s Hawaiian Bun and top with other bun end. I highly recommend you use King’s Hawaiian Pre-Sliced Slider Buns for this game day recipe. The new Slider Buns are pre-cut and a bit larger than traditional King’s Hawaiian dinner rolls, making them ideal for easy entertaining. Not only do they make the recipe that much easier to assemble, they are packed with irresistible flavor.
For game day fun, pipe football stitches on the top of the King’s Hawaiian bun with mayonnaise. It adds an extra bit of deliciousness and whimsy to the snack.
There you have it! A delightfully scrumptious game day slider everyone will enjoy.
Make sure to pick up King’s Hawaiian products in the deli and/or bakery aisle of your local grocery store. Happy game day!