This post is sponsored by CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Tortilla but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Looking to take your entertaining game to the next level? Expert level, to be exact? Then you’re going to want to bookmark today’s post because I am elevating your hot cocoa game to new heights. With the help of CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Tortillas, I have created a chip that is sure to dazzle your holiday guests. Create a blizzard of yumminess with my Spiced Cauliflower Tortilla Snowflake Chips.
Spiced Cauliflower Tortilla Snowflake Chips
- 1 package of CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Tortillas ($2 OFF here!)
- 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut shapes out of the defrosted CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Tortillas using snowflake cookie cutters. Place on the lined cookie sheet.
- Brush the snowflakes with the sweetened condensed milk. Then sprinkle the cloves and cinnamon on top.
- Place in the oven and bake approximately 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Serve with Mexican hot chocolate and enjoy!
Don’t you just love a yummy out-of-the-box idea?! Well if you’re an avid reader, I know you do… since out-of-the-box is what I do best. This is a super easy and fun way to create a little treat to enjoy with your hot cocoa. Let’s walk through the steps together so you can see just how easy. First, preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Then cut shapes out of the defrosted CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Tortillas (available in Original or Grain Free) using snowflake cookie cutters. Place on the lined cookie sheet.
If you are unfamiliar with CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Tortillas, then you need to seek them out the next time you’re at the store. They are located in the refrigerated or freezer aisle and are vegan and dairy-free, with cauliflower as the first ingredient. Use this $2 OFF coupon on your next grocery trip! Okay, back to the recipe… brush the snowflakes with the sweetened condensed milk. Then sprinkle the cloves and cinnamon on top.
Place in the oven and bake approximately 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
Serve the Spiced Cauliflower Tortilla Snowflake Chips with Mexican hot chocolate. They delightfully compliment a hot cup of cocoa on a cold winter’s day. And since CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Tortillas are naturally gluten, wheat, and preservative-free, you don’t have to worry about any issues with holiday guests’ dietary restrictions.
There you have it! A delicious and fun pairing for your hot chocolate! Make sure to grab this $2 OFF coupon for CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Tortillas. Happy holidays!