Although many of you on the East Coast might not believe it, Spring is here! March has arrived, flowers are blooming, birds are singing, and a fresh batch of recipes need to be tackled. We’ll be ushering in this bright season with a slew of deliciously themed recipes to make the most of the fragrant, crisp air. Let’s start off with the one thing you all start your day with… coffee! I’ve teamed up with Coffee-mate® natural bliss® to create a unique recipe using their line of Honey Creamers. So get a pot brewing, while we get to work on a perfect Springtime recipe that is sure to enhance your cup o’ joe, Honey Pecan Drizzle.
Today’s we’re trying out a quite indulgent and fun recipe because your coffee deserves the best. Can you tell, I’m a fan of coffee? What makes this one unique is that we are using the Coffee-mate® natural bliss® as both a creamer in our coffee and as an ingredient in the Honey Pecan Drizzle. Two for the price of one, baby! I’ll be utilizing two different flavors of the Coffee-mate® natural bliss® in this post: flavoring my cup with the Honey Cream and using the Honey Pecan as a recipe ingredient. Shall we begin?!
Honey Pecan Drizzle
- 2 tablespoons of Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Honey Pecan creamer
- 1 cup of Confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of ground cloves
- In a stand mixer with a whisk attachment, thoroughly combine the Coffee-mate® natural bliss® Honey Pecan creamer, honey, and cloves.
- Slowly add the Confectioner’s sugar into the bowl and mix until wet. Stop the mixer and scrap down the sides of the bowl, so that all of the ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Turn the mixer on high and mix until a thick, creamy consistency forms (approximately 5-10 minutes). Pour the drizzle into a small bowl and serve with coffee. Enjoy!
The perfect Spring cup of coffee! Find the Coffee-mate® natural bliss® creamers at your local Walmart. Also make sure to find more Spring recipe inspiration here! What other ways would you want to use this Honey Pecan Drizzle?
Get more dessert recipe ideas in my ‘Sweets’ section here!