He’s written his list. He’s checked it twice. Unfortunately for you, you haven’t been very nice. You’ll need a stiff drink, for that is quite clear. So sip on this cocktail, then you’ll be full of cheer. Alright, enough with the rhyming. The ‘Naughty List’ Cocktail is a black cherry gin sour for all the bad boys and girls in the world. You know who you are, so stop acting coy and start taking notes. I have teamed up with Sparkling ICE to bring you this drink to help ease your naughty woes…
The ‘Naughty List’ Cocktail
- 1 bottle of Sparkling ICE Black Cherry flavor
- 2 ounces of gin
- 1/2 ounce of elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 ounce of lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce of simple syrup
- 1 egg
- Garnish: Berry-flavored candy cane (peppermint candy canes are only for the good kids)
- Separate the egg white from the egg and discard the yolk. In a small mixing bowl, whisk throughly to break up the whites.
- Add the gin, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, simple syrup, and egg whites to a cocktail shaker. Shake thoroughly for approximately 30 seconds and then strain into a Collins glass.
- Top off with Sparkling ICE Black Cherry flavor and garnish with a candy cane. Enjoy!
Let’s face it, you are not going to be able to pull off some “Hail Mary” of goodness that’ll impress Santa this late in the game. So that’s why I’ve loaded this drink with everything that is bad (but actually oh-so-good!). You know what I’m talking about (*Wink Wink*). This cocktail has an unapologetic amount of deliciousness, starting with gin and elderflower liqueur. But the coup de gras that takes it from spark to dynamite is the addition of Sparkling ICE. The brand offers up sparkling fruity waters packed with taste, but without the calories. With 15 flavors to choose from, like Black Raspberry, Orange Mango, Cherry Limeade, and Kiwi Strawberry, you won’t be disappointed. For this cocktail recipe, I added the Sparkling ICE Black Cherry, but you could easily substitute it with any of the brand’s other flavors… if you’re naughty.
May I suggest that you invite all your naughty cohorts over for a holiday cocktail party in which you mix up this recipe with the various Sparkling ICE flavors? I know, I’m an evil genius. Can you tell that my name will not be gracing the pages of the ‘good’ list this year? Which flavor of Sparkling ICE would you add to the ‘Naughty List’ cocktail?
For more sipping ideas, visit my ‘Drinks’ section here!