MIXED BERRY PARFAIT
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen blackberries
- 1/4 cup of non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- Whipped cream
- Fresh berries
- In a blender, add the frozen berries, Greek yogurt, and agave syrup. Mix completely.
- Pour the mixture into serving cup. Top with whipped cream and garnish with fresh berries. Enjoy!
Photographer: LLC Heather Mayer Photography//Event Planner: Cheers Wedding Planning & Design//Paper Props: CK Paper Designs//Floral Designer: Country Bouquets Floral//Dress Store:French Knot Couture//Event Venue:Maplehurst Farms//Event Designer: Mariah Rainier Style//Jewelry:Pave Jewelry and Design//Equipment Rentals:Rustic Events Rentals//Cake Designer: Tallant House//Bakery:The Cookie Fairy //Hair Stylist:urbanista stylist//
PLEASE NOTE: The recipe was created by The Frosted Petticoat staff and is not associated with the event or vendors featured. The food photography served solely as the recipe’s inspiration and is not an actual picture of the final recipe product.