Searching for timeless winter party decor? Then look no further than today’s gorgeous stylized affair. A palette of green, gold, and white set the scene for the nights’ festivities and rustic leaf accents bring the forest indoors. In particular we are digging on the place setting and the ingenious bread-favor place card. Use our inspired mini French bread recipe to bring a bit of this lovely affair into your next holiday party.
MINI FRENCH BREAD LOAF
- 8 cups of flour
- 3 cups of water
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons of yeast
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and grease 8 to 16 mini bread loaf pans.
- In a stand mixer, combine the yeast, honey, and water (warmed). Mix thoroughly and let stand about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, salt, and flour to the stand mixer. Using a dough hook, mix thoroughly until fully combined. Remove the dough from the mixer and knead thoroughly. Cover and set aside to rise (approximately 1 hour).
- Divide the dough evenly among the mini bread loaf pans. Brush the dough surface with egg yolk and bake approximately 20 minutes, or until fully cooked through. Let cool and enjoy!
Photographer: LLC Heather Mayer Photography//Paper Props: CK Paper Designs//Floral Designer: Flora D’ Amore by Stadium Flowers//Linens and Coverings: Grand Event Rentals//Apparel: LaineeMeg inc.//Other Location:Robinswood House //Cake Designer: Stone Layne Baked Specialties//Specialty Foods: Sweet Buffet Lady//Hair Stylist:urbanista stylist//Equipment Rentals: Vintage Ambiance//Signage: Wedding Chalk Art//
PLEASE NOTE: The recipe was created by The Frosted Petticoat staff and is not associated with the event or vendors featured. The food photography served solely as the recipe’s inspiration and is not an actual picture of the final recipe product.