Tis the season for milk and cookies! So why not spice up this favorite midnight snack with a little bourbon?! Inspired by today’s gorgeous wedding, we’ve invented a devilishly yummy Bourbon Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe. So bake up a batch and revel in the chilly glory of Kerry and Chris’s beautiful Maine winter nuptials.
BOURBON CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 1 tablespoon of bourbon
- 8 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 2 1⁄2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of butter (softened)
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease two cookie sheets. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, add the bourbon, butter, sugar, and eggs. Combine until fully mixed.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda to the mixer. Combine until fully mixed and a thick cookie batter has formed.
- Add the dark chocolate chips to the mixture and stir in thoroughly with a spatula.
- Use a tablespoon to place cookie dough scoops on the cookie sheets. Place in the oven and bake for approximately 12 minutes or until crispy along the edges. Let cool and enjoy!
PLEASE NOTE: The recipe was created by The Frosted Petticoat staff and is not associated with the event or vendors featured. The food photography served solely as the recipe’s inspiration and is not an actual picture of the final recipe product.