Coffee bars are all the rage at parties these days… and to that I say “Hallelujah!” With so many delectable combinations, why shouldn’t you have an area of your fete dedicated to the addictive drink?! Newlyweds Paige and Joel did just that at their stunning California nuptials and it was clearly a hit. Check out their beautifully detailed day and make up a batch of our inspired Coconut Cardamom Coffees to sip on.
COCONUT CARDAMOM COFFEE
- 1 cup of dark roast coffee
- 2 tablespoons of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of cardamom
- 1/4 cup of whole milk
- Coconut (shredded)
- Brew the dark roast coffee. Warm and froth the whole milk.
- Add the coconut milk and cardamom to a coffee cup. Pour the brewed coffee into the cup and mix thoroughly.
- Top off with the milk foam and sprinkle with shredded coconut. Enjoy!
PLEASE NOTE: The recipe was created by The Frosted Petticoat staff and is not associated with the event or vendors featured. The food photography served solely as the recipe’s inspiration and is not an actual picture of the final recipe product.