When in Charleston, embrace the Southern culture and enjoy a good old fashioned regional drink. Inspired by today’s South Carolinian nuptials, our Cinnamon Backwoods Cocktail is sure to transport you to the days of southern charm with a hint of 1920’s prohibition. Take part in a bit of America’s naughtier history as you sip on this libation and follow along as Angie and Mike give us a peek into their Charleston nuptials. Photographer Priscilla Thomas walks us through the day:
CINNAMON BACKWOODS COCKTAIL
- 1 ounce of Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- 1 1/2 ounces of Popcorn Sutton’s Tennessee White Whiskey
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- Soda water
- Fill a Collins glass half way with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix the Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Popcorn Sutton’s Tennessee White Whiskey, and sugar. Shake well.
- Pour the mixture over the ice and top off with soda water. Enjoy!
Photographer: Priscilla Thomas Photography//Band: Emerald Empire Band//Equipment Rentals: EventHaus Rentals//Floral Designer:Forget-Me-Nots//Caterer: Mediterra Catering//Bakery:Publix//Ceremony Location: The French Huguenot Church//Reception Venue: The Wickliffe House//Hair Stylist: Wedding Hair By Charlotte//Makeup Artist: Wedding Hair By Charlotte//
PLEASE NOTE: The recipe was created by The Frosted Petticoat staff and is not associated with the event or vendors featured. The food photography served solely as the recipe’s inspiration and is not an actual picture of the final recipe product.