It’s that time of the year to start stock-piling good appetizer ideas. From outdoor cookouts to beachy picnics, summer is coming and there’s nothing better than an easy, delicious appetizer to add to the festivities. Today’s inspired recipe comes to us from the real wedding of Kellie and John-Paul. With their classic and clean reception decor, it was a no brainer to include some classic faire for munching. So, add our inspired Roasted Chipotle Shrimp Cocktail recipe to your arsenal and scroll through this dreamy affair… you won’t be disappointed!
- 1 pound of shrimp (clean)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of chipotle powder
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of mayo
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 ounce of scallions (sliced)
- Pour the olive oil into a large fry pan and heat on medium until oil is warmed.
- Place the shrimp and the minced garlic in the pan and cook evenly until the shrimp is slighted roasted and crispy. Set aside and let cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayo, chipotle powder, salt, paprika, and scallions. Toss the cooled shrimp in the sauce and then divide amongst cocktail glasses. Enjoy!
Photographer: Arte De Vie//Event Planner: Johna Costa//Hair Stylist:Air Blow Dry Bar & Salon//Floral Designer:Ambiance Flowers for All Occasions //Dress Designer:BHLDN//Caterer:Gallagher’s Grill//Invitation Designer: Impression Paperie//Cinema and Video: Studio Vieux Carre//Cake Designer: The Cocoa Bean Bakery & Cafe//Band:The Soul Rebels //Equipment Rentals:The Tent Man// Submitted via Two Bright Lights PLEASE NOTE: The recipe was created by The Frosted Petticoat staff and is not associated with the event or vendors featured. The food photography served solely as the recipe’s inspiration and is not an actual picture of the final recipe product.