Whether you like it or not, winter is still upon us. And if you’re anywhere past the Rockies, then you’re feeling the bitter sting of Mother Nature’s wrath. So, instead of fighting the cold, let’s embrace it. If you’re stuck inside today, get some serious winter fashion inspiration from today’s post and whip up our seasonally appropriate Buttermint Frosting for your baked goods… it’ll surely make this frigid weather more enjoyable!
- 2 tablespoons of butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon dry mint (powdered)
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 2 cups of confectioner’s sugar
- Using a mortar & pestle or a food processor, powder the dried mint leaves until finely ground.
- Add all the ingredients to a stand mixer or large mixing bowl.
- Beat the ingredients with a mixer until stiff peaks form or it is about the consistency of buttercream frosting (approximately 5 to 10 minutes). Enjoy!
Photographer: Sparrow Photography//Cake Designer: Becky’s Sweet Treats//Location: Cultus Lake Golf Club//Other Location:Cultus Lake Provincial Park//Model: Jennifer Marie //Makeup Artist: Savvy Beauty Designory – Savannah St. Jean//Veils and headpieces: Shiverz Designs// Submitted via Two Bright Lights PLEASE NOTE: The recipe was created by The Frosted Petticoat staff and is not associated with the event or vendors featured. The food photography served solely as the recipe’s inspiration and is not an actual picture of the final recipe product.